Friday 16 November 2012

Minister (No one call himself a Pastor or Shepard)

Galatians 3:5   He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, [doeth he it] by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Ephesians 3:7   Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Ephesians 4:29   Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
 Ephesians 6:21   But that ye also may know my affairs, [and] how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
Philippians 2:25   Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.
Colossians 1:7   As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;
Colossians 1:23   If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
Colossians 1:25   Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
Colossians 2:19   And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
Matthew Henry Commentary For Colossians Chapter 4Strong's Greek/Hebrew Definitions For Colossians Chapter 4 Colossians 4:7   All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, [who is] a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:

No comments:

Post a Comment