Wednesday 28 November 2012

Paul ... for this purpose, to make thee a minister ... (by the Lord Jesus)

Acts 26:15   And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Acts 26:16   But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Acts 26:17   Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

Acts 26:18   To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Acts 26:19   Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

No comments:

Post a Comment